[Gnu-arch-users] hackerlab q + possible bug

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] hackerlab q + possible bug
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:10:22 +0100

Hi,

Still continuing to port hackerlab to windows, I found that the socket
dup function doesn't associate the correct vtable with the new
descriptor. Thats not correct behaviour for windows because there you
really need to use different functions for sockets (vs. file handles)...

I'm really not sure if this is a bug or how to handle it.

If I were to call
    vu_set_fd_handler (result, &url_socket_vtable, closure_argument);
(result = dup(...) set before), what would the correct
`closure_argument' be?

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/