[Gnu-arch-users] Transfer of control for sourcecontrol

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Transfer of control for sourcecontrol
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:39:25 -0500

I am proud to announce that I have successfully transferred control of the
sourcecontrol.net machine and domain to Robert Collins (aka lifeless).

Until such time that he is able to hand responsibilities off to someone
else, please forward questions regarding the following subjects directly
to Robert:

     * mirroring at sourcecontrol.net
     * new accounts at sourcecontrol.net
     * management of the wiki

I trust in Robert's management skills and hope that you do the same as
well.

On a barely-related note, the following subsets of arch are up for new
maintainership:

    * tla rbrowse
    * tla grab

If you are interested in maintaining these two arch components, the person
to speak to is Tom Lord.

Regards,
James

--
James Blackwell      Using I.T. to bring more             570-407-0488
Owner, Inframix      business to your business     http://inframix.com