Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Making microbranches popular

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Making microbranches popular
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:01:16 +0100

> The alias mapping would be stored in the log file of the last revision
> in archive-metadata--alias--1.
>
> Actually, I see no need to store a copy of that information inside the
> revision, since the patchlog is already part of the revision.

With tla library-log (why is there no "tla archive-log"???) we can
implement this today in aba, though it'd be nice to have it in tla to be
able to use it in configs.
I currently don't have aba installed, but mean to do that soon, once I
have it I'll take a look at this.

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/