[Gnu-arch-users] some cscvs suggestions

From: Andreas Fuchs
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] some cscvs suggestions
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:56:05 +0100

Hi,

I am using cscvs to convert the sbcl (sbcl.sf.net) repository to arch;
it has worked really well for me, with some modifications (-:

My changes (of which --patch4 is the most controversial and should not
be applied) are in:

   address@hidden/cscvs--for-sbcl--0
   http://arch.boinkor.net/address@hidden

Another suggestion: I'd like to be able to ask cscvs, "in which
changesets does tag XX occur for the first time?"

It's a custom to mark the beginning of a branch with a tag, so I think
we could use that information to determine branch points
semi-automatically.

Thanks,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <address@hidden>, address@hidden, antifuchs