Re: [Gnu-arch-users] script to send changelog related to latest changese

From: Sascha Silbe
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] script to send changelog related to latest changeset log at an email address?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:16:13 +0100

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 10:47:58PM +0100, David MENTRE wrote:

More specifically, after a commit, I would like to do something like:

send-tla-changelog demexp--development--0.1--patch-87
I'm doing this in ~/.arch-params/hook instead.

And the 'tla changelog' related to patch-87 would be sent to a mailing list, determined from demexp--development--0.1 branch.
This is solved using mail aliases.

Before re-inventing the wheel, hasn't anybody made something similar?
Attached. It's really quite simple.
It uses mutt for sending the mail so I can PGP sign it, but you could easily switch to mailx (or even sendmail if you add the headers yourself).

CU/Lnx Sascha

bomb terrorist afghanistan PGP encrypt CIA FBI BND MAD StaSi anschlag strike sex pussy xxx kill bj hitler Gates MS Windows ZV ZDV