[Gnu-arch-users] libraries

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] libraries
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:23:06 +0100

Is it possible to configure a library in a way that it can only be used
for a single archive?
I'm thinking this:

> Basically, in-tree pristines are DEAD -- and all that's left is
> to add new convenience commands so that new users have that experience
> without thinking about it.  Personally, I'm looking forward to the
> command which sets up a mirror of some remote repository and adds a
> revision lib for that archive _in_the_mirror_directory_.

(From Tom, in
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:58:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] library mgt. magic
)

So I figured that would be a nice command to add to aba, but I cannot
figure out if its possible to mark that new revision lib to be used only
with the archive it represents.

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/