[Gnu-arch-users] spaces in filenames, first iteration

From: Christian Thäter
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] spaces in filenames, first iteration
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:21:05 +0100

Hi Tom,

here are the first parts of the escaping engine and tla changes:

My archive:
address@hidden
    http://cehteh.homeunix.org/arch/address@hidden

hackerlab--escapes--1.0
little dstr enhancements and the escaping engine. Please don't complain that
the doc&comments is not exactly in your format, that will be fixed soon.

tla--escapes--1.2
tla handles spaces, tests added. Still a lot things to do

> Use "\(U+xxx)" where "xxx" is a sequence of one or more hexadecimal
> digits specifying a unicode codepoint.
will be done next, so anyone who uses this current code will create
*NONSTANDARD* archives be warned! (Maybe good that noone can use the
development for production archives :) this one is only for review.

> You don't need a table, however I welcome supporting nice names like:
>
>       \(tab)
>
> in preference to:
>
>       \(U+9)
exactly, the table currently small, parsers do the most. This might change for
other applications (example: mapping unicode character names).

        Christian