[Gnu-arch-users] tutorial feedback from irc

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tutorial feedback from irc
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:53:06 +1100

<buzgub> lifeless: In
http://regexps.srparish.net/tutorial-tla/update-commit.html#The_update/commit_Style_of_Cooperation
 the command "tla update --in-place hello-world-Alice", where hello-world-Alice
is a developer's working directory appears. The --in-place switch to update
does not appear in tla update --help, and is not explained in the body of the
document.
bugzub: My only other two notes were that the bottom of
http://regexps.srparish.net/tutorial-tla/selected-files-commits.html#Selected_Files_Commit
 appears to reference a section that does not exist and that
http://regexps.srparish.net/tutorial-tla/tree-history.html#Patch_Logs_and_Project_Tree_History
 talks about taglines but I don't think they've been introduced yet.