Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OP2() elimination

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OP2() elimination
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:23:32 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Tez Kamihira <address@hidden>
    > >     > On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 00:06, Tez Kamihira wrote:
    > >     > > Below two patches can eliminate OP2() macro in every cmd-*.c
files=20
    > >     > > in tla. It's not just an aesthetic issue, but strongly related
to i18n,
    > >     > > because OP() and OP2() operators split a whole description
strings
    > >     > > into two or more lines.

    > >     > Tom, please review this one directly - I've done little i18n
stuff.

    > > Ok.

    > Done. Thanks.

http://arch.bluegate.org/cgi-bin/viewarch.cgi/address@hidden/tla--OP2-eliminate--0.1

Oh, man.  I just got around to wanting to merge the OP2 changes but
because of the license foo with ViewArch the archive isn't available.

Tez, please resubmit this request when everything is hunky-dory again.