Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Enhancements for aba.

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Enhancements for aba.
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:25:44 -0500

Jan Hudec wrote:

Hello,

In trying to merge my old arch wrapper with aba, I have done some
changes to aba:

Thanks, Jan.  Merged (with a few tweaks).
Pretty well everything you did was something I already wanted to do.

Alias expansion looks like it adds the variables to the script environment. I wanted to keep them separate, which was why expand-alias was a separate script. Is there a way to prevent those from coming in?

Also, I'm not so sure we should be saying
"External tla Commands" if the user renames "aba" to tla. I figure an "aba command" is an "aba command" no matter how it's invoked.

Aaron