[Gnu-arch-users] Tagline syntax

From: John F Meinel Jr
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Tagline syntax
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:48:47 -0600

I was wanting to change my default tagging method to tagline instead of
explicit. I found this page:
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/ID_2dtagging_20methods

Which talks about it.
However, when it talks about the actual tag line, it says it is looking
for a line of the form
<punctuation> arch-tag: <identifier>

However, when I was trying to set it up, it didn't work for me. I looked
in the tla source, and I found that the actual line is
<punctuation> tag: <identifier>

Or at least that works.

Is that something that changed recently? I am using tla-1.2pre2

Is it something that is a permanent change? If so, is it possible to
have the documentation updated.

Thanks,
John
=:->