[Gnu-arch-users] Revision library tutorial mistake

From: Martin Ehmsen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Revision library tutorial mistake
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:48:37 +0100

Hi...

I'm new to arch, so to learn all there is to know about arch I have
decided to make an arch reference card (you know the one from emacs,
vi,...).
But in my reading through the tutorial "arch Meets hello-world" I came
across a missing command in the "Revision Library Basics".
It seems that the "touched-files-prereqs" command dosen't exists?

Thanks in advance
Martin
--
"Failure is not an option...