Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new file-diffs option (pass-through to diff)

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new file-diffs option (pass-through to diff)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:55:40 -0500

Stig Brautaset wrote:

Hi,

As an experiment, I've added an option to file-diffs. It allows stuff
like `tla file-diffs -D "-bB" foo.c' to ignore whitespace changes in
`foo.c'.
My changes, tacked on top of latest tla--devo--1.2 as of today, can be
found in tla--diffopts--1.2 in my archive[0]. If people like this, I'll
update the `changes' command too.
I find I occasionally make frivolous whitespace changes. This might be handy for implementing a whitespace-undo script.

We just have to be *very* sure that this only used when producing human-readable output.

Aaron