Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Proposal: tla tree-description

From: Jeremy Shaw
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Proposal: tla tree-description
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:34:02 -0800

[snip]
> I would certainly like to see that. Not just for categories though, I'd
> like to see the same thing for the archives themselves. Once you get
> several archives registered, it can sometimes be a bit of a mystery as
> to what some of them are when you run tla archives.

Along those lines, it *might* be nice if I could attach my own private
notes to archives (and perhaps categories and branches). For example,
if the archive maintainer sets the archive message to be "My Archives"
-- well that is useless to me. I would like to be able to register an
archive and then tag it with a message like: "Currently the best
source for program XYZ".

But maybe this is more apropriate to move into something like config
manager/itla/aba.

Jeremy Shaw.