[Gnu-arch-users] two small questions

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] two small questions
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:15:10 +0200

Hi
1) what is the supposed use of tla init-tree without a revision name
given? Subsequent use of set-tree-version and make-log did not bring the
tree in a state which import would accept.

2) Shouldn't tla add warn if you add an unexistent file? It may be ok to
first tla add and then create it, but saying 'file does not yet exist'
or similar would be nice. I added a file and wondered why doesn't
inventory see it. I later realised I was in the wrong dir when adding it
yet the command seemed to go on fine.

(Yes, boring UI fluff I know, so I can write the patches myself if you
think it's ok)

thanks
Jani