Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: GNU Arch review - am I accurate?

From: Tez Kamihira
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: GNU Arch review - am I accurate?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:28:40 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 03:13:43 GMT, "David A. Wheeler" <address@hidden> said:
> That may be.  Certainly, if you never use vim, vi, or more,
> you're much less likely to encounter the "+" problem, and
> if you don't use bash file completion, you won't notice
> any problems with "=".
>
> But vim is one of the most popular text editors, and bash
> is one of the most popular shells.

Try

    address@hidden
        http://arch.bluegate.org/{archives}/tez-2003
    address@hidden/bash--2-05b--1.2

anyway it completes '=' char correctly, AFAIK.

(BTW, I translate your neat paper

    http://www.dwheeler.com/essays/scm.html

  to Japanese

    http://subversion.bluegate.org/wheeler.html

  and sent it to Japanese Subversion/GNU arch folks.

  Thanks to your excellent work! :)

    - Tez