Re: [Gnu-arch-users] case preserving vs. case insensitive

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] case preserving vs. case insensitive
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:02:08 -0700

Geez, I thought *I* was the most annoying guy on this list.

 Nah, that would have to be Tom when he's in a "mood".

We don't program in English.  This whole conversation is inane.

  Well, the weird mail delays don't help. To me, its something like:

  Tom> I have trouble taking case insensitive filesytems seriously.
Pierce> English is case InSeNsiTIVE, so having a file system as such makes perfect sense from the users point if few, even if its all more work from a programming
          point of view.

  Good UI is ALWAYS more programming work.

 Pierce