[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla logs default output

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla logs default output
Date: 15 Mar 2004 19:07:18 +0900

Samuel Tardieu <address@hidden> writes:
> I would prefer that "tla logs" returns the full patch name (default
> "-f") rather than the actual format, which is useless as the
> unqualified patch name (patch-3) cannot be used in tla commands.

It can with some some, for instance cat-log -- and it's not uncommon to
follow `tla logs' with `tla cat-log'...

-Miles

* I'd actually like to make this support more generic by moving it to
  some common function -- it would be very nice to be able to use short
  names for more commands.
--
We have met the enemy, and he is us.  -- Pogo