Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:54:19 +0000

On 21 Mar 2004 22:17:12 -0500, James Blackwell wrote:

> Come up with a subdomain off of gnuarch.org, and tell me where to point
> it. Then, you can find the contributors for each page, and ask them to
> relicense that page under gplv2+.

This is a good suggestion. However I didn't hear yet any real answer to
the question, is there principal opposition to the "GPL v2+" license for
the Wiki among its individual contributors? I can't even understand what
is your personal (not collective) answer, probably disagree.

In practice, I will not create any new wiki domain, I am more a software
boy than a hardware one. (Having to answer this thread really disturbs
me from finding one annoying bug. :)) Anyway, I got your ultimate stance
that I neither can't agree with nor fully understand, and will stop here.
Sorry for the noise everyone, my initiative didn't work.

Regards,
Mikhael.