[Gnu-arch-users] Libtla status

From: Jean Helou
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Libtla status
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:16:11 +0100

Hi,

Has there been any progress on libtla ? The original archive location ( address@hidden @ http://www.microcomaustralia.com.au/arch/tla-2004/) ) does not seem to be accessible anymore ( I get a 403 Forbidden when I try to access it)

Also I wanted to know if someone had started making python bindings to libtla, and in case no one has, if some parts of the lib api are stable enough that I can try to start it. I know it is at an early stage (was ?) but surely there are parts which won't change. I am not very experienced with python bindings so I start early on so I can be ready when the lib is released.

thx,
Jean