Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:44:32 -0500

Tom Lord:

>     > From: Andrew Suffield <address@hidden>
>     > We don't know what he's thinking, because he refuses to talk
>     > about it.
>
> He does not.   He refused at one point to suffer further abuse on the
> debian legal list.   That's not the same thing.

Thats of course his choice. But...

I read both the common Debian opinion and what was available of RMS'
opinion. I then read the GFDL myself and decided that the Debian opinion
does raise valid points.

Until the GFDL problems are resolved (either by change or discussion
that generates consensus) I am going to stay away from it and any
successor to GPLv2.0 until I can personally review it after its release.

Yeah. He can keep quiet. But he's not going to change my mind that way.

--
James Blackwell      Using I.T. to bring more             570-407-0488
Owner, Inframix      business to your business     http://inframix.com