[Gnu-arch-users] Re: New aba command: revert

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: New aba command: revert
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:11:24 -0500

Robin Green wrote:
I have added a simple new aba command, revert. Maybe it already existed
as something else but I didn't find exactly what I was looking for.
Anyway it was educational to walk through this process, anyway.

It allows you to say "aba revert revision; tla commit" without getting
an error about not being up to date. It blows away any in-tree changes,
because presumably that is what the user wants when they want to revert.

Please merge. (My first free s/w contribution using arch! woohoo!)

address@hidden/tlacontrib--devo--1.2--patch-1
http://hipnosi.org/~greenrd/arch/tla-2004

Hmm...
address@hidden:~$ aba register-archive \
http://hipnosi.org/~greenrd/arch/tla-2004webdav error: 302 Found
address@hidden:~$ aba register-archive \
http://66.160.135.33/~greenrd/arch/tla-2004/
Registering archive: address@hidden

Looks like arch webdav doesn't like redirects.

Aaron
--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology