Re: [Gnu-arch-users] version aliases

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] version aliases
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

You have to be careful if you want to propose ideas but not dig into
details.   On the one hand, such input is very valuable --- it turns
up (retrospectively) easy and obvious enhancements to add.   On the
other hand, you have to watch out for getting in to "you want a pony
with that?" mode..... i.e., asking for a "colorless green leaf" or a
"room temperature solid water".   Good kibbitzing is hard.

-t