[Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] poor wording in library-config -h

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] poor wording in library-config -h
Date: 06 Apr 2004 21:57:49 -0500

"tla library-config -h" includes

  --sparse          make the library sparse (by default)
  --non-sparse      make the library not sparse (by default)

which seems misleading in my opinion.  On first reading, it makes me
think that running library-config makes the library both sparse and
non-sparse, rather than making added libraries default to one or the
other.

(But maybe it's just because I'm not too familiar with revlibs yet.)

-jivera