[Gnu-arch-users] Phonebook for arch

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Phonebook for arch
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 00:51:20 -0400

Hello all,

I've set up a phonebook for gnu arch. Attached, you'll find a perl script
that requires Net::LDAP (on Debian Gnu, apt-get install
libnet-ldap-perl package)

If you wish to run the script standalone, run the script with these

address@hidden:~/.mutt$ ./ldapmuttlookup.pl Blackwell
Searching database... 1 entries found.
<address@hidden> James Blackwell

This script can be used *very* easily with mutt by placing the following
in your .muttrc:

set query_command = "~/.mutt/ldapmuttlookup.pl '%s'"

If you do this, select "m" for new mail, hit ctrl-T, type any sort of
limiting criteria that you like, and select the name you want.

Time for some quick Q&A:

Q: Where did you get all this from?