Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Phonebook for arch

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Phonebook for arch
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 03:01:25 -0400

In lists.arch.users, you wrote:
> address@hidden (James Blackwell) writes:
>
>> Q: Mutt sucks! Why don't you give instructions for (some other mailer)
>> A: Opinions asside, mutt is what I happen to use, so I figured out how to
>> do it with mutt. If you would like to provide instructions on how to
>> integrate LDAP with your mail client, I'll be more than happy to include
>> them.
>
> For Emacs users, the answer is: EUDC.

Great! I'm not much of an emacs user (only ten fingers, ya know). Would
you be willing to write up some instructions for me so that I can
include them with the instructions I'm writing for mutt?

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!