[Gnu-arch-users] [OT] Oops

From: Parker, Ron
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] Oops
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:10:02 -0500

> From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden

> Just so you know, your vacation script is replying to mailing
> list posts.

Sorry about that everyone.  It's not a vacation script.  It's our stupid
Exchange Server at work and I have no control over it.  I'm also required to
turn it one when I am going to be away from work for a few days.  I hoped
mailman would drop them, most lists I'm on do.  I will try to remember to
unsubscribe while away in the future.

As a little apology, if anyone would like there are just a few shots from
our trip to Southern California that I posted for my family while away.
They are at http://www.inthefaith.net/gallery/Samples along with a couple of
QuickTime VR panoramas at http://www.inthefaith.net/ron/vr.