Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Old Mailinglist archive, anyone?

From: Jason McCarty
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:00:16 -0400

Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
> I think it would be a real pity if the information in the old archive
> got lost over time, so I want to ask for a solution we all and
> possible successors would benefit from. So has anyone got a decent
> version handy he could put online so that others could make a browsable
> version out of it (jblackwell, willing to host it on sc?)

I have an mbox version downloaded from lists.fifthvision.net, going back
to October 2002. I have it here [0], but I can't guarantee it'll stay
there. lists.fifthvision.net is no longer available, so I don't know if
it's stashed anywhere else.

[0] http://www.people.iup.edu/bclg/arch-users.mbox.gz

--
Jason McCarty <address@hidden>