Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla programmable completion in Emacs shell

From: Jeremy Shaw
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla programmable completion in Emacs shell
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:04:00 -0700

Hello,

I was planning on fixing up some of the short comings in my code
sometime soon. Perhaps we should coordinate efforts?  Like you, when I
first wrote the completion stuff, I didn't really know how to use tla
that well, so I mostly focused on the parts I had actually used.

Also, that was my first real elisp program, so I still need to read
the Emacs Lisp style guidelines.

Jeremy Shaw.