Re: [Gnu-arch-users] wiki frontpage screwed up

From: Pat Galea
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] wiki frontpage screwed up
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:38:19 +0100

Amit Shah wrote:
Just noticed that the wiki frontpage is screwed up and contains a lot of
gibberish. Any clues what's happening?

Looks like people keep trashing it with spam links and other bad stuff. I had to revert the front page yesterday, and I noticed that a couple of other people have had to do it a few times in the past few days.

If you notice it's been trashed, just click on the little 'i' icon in the top right corner, and then click 'revert' on the last good version.

Pat Galea