Re: [Gnu-arch-users] hello / first question(s)

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] hello / first question(s)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:57:01 +0200

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 18:14:08 +0200, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> Is it possible there is more than one way to make a tla tree
> with an existing source tree and that the manual
> is not quite consequent? (tried to convert gpm's source archive
> to use it with tla)

There is the tagging-method, which you need to customize to the tree and
can do it in several ways. And there is the possibility to use configs
for large trees. However, I it's all described in the tutorial or on the
Wiki (It's however, advisible to read the whole tutorial before
importing real sources).

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>