Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Suggestion for the Bug Goo

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Suggestion for the Bug Goo
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:32:13 +0200

Andrew Suffield <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 05:15:06PM -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:
>
>> >Another would be to try and put more "References" in the email sent.
>> >I haven't tracked it down yet, but I have the impression that related
>> >threads get cut which makes reading the mailinglist much less enjoyable.
>
> That's down to the people, I can't do anything about it. All the mails
> sent automatically have proper thread context derived from the one
> they are responding to.

You still  could add  References to all  the messages related  to this
bug.

When someone  writes a  new message  to claim a  bug for  example, the
answer  from Bug Goo  could reference  both this  message and  all the
previously sent messages related to this bug.

That would break the tree structure of threads however.

--
Matthieu