[Gnu-arch-users] 'limit' parameter to tla changes

From: Matthew Palmer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] 'limit' parameter to tla changes
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:04:14 +1000

Very weird behaviour here.  I'm trying to get all the changes made to a
particular file in the history of the current branch, so I run the following:

tla changes --diffs muttaburra--trunk--0.1--base-0 -- database/table_defs.sql

Which, unfortunately, trundles through the usual tla messages, tells me it's
doing a compare against -base-0, and comes back with nothing.  I know I've
made changes.  An observation: the command exits with a return value of 2
(not sure if that is important or not).

I presume that I'm using the 'limit' parameter the wrong way, but neither
changes -H nor the Wiki sheds much light on the exact format of 'limit'.
Can anyone help me out?

- Matt