Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recursively add directories?

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recursively add directories?
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:47:02 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
To not do it at all. You should read:
http://arch.debian.org/docs/linux/html/index.html
John Goerzen has done all the work for you.

His archive is a a quasi standard, and you should definitly tag from
there. If you don't, your branches won't have a common ancestor with
his, and things like star-merge don't work any more.

I was under the impression that he'd stopped updating his archive at 2.6.3. Still, it wouldn't hurt to use it as a starting point, I guess.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology