Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] FEATURE PLANS: relink

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] FEATURE PLANS: relink
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:30:56 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:

 `relink'
is intended to do something slightly different, anyway:  to not bother
computing a full changeset between the two trees -- just the lists of
deleted, added, and modified files.

Oh. Can we have that no-changeset option for 'changes' also? There are many cases in which we only want the files list, not a changeset. In fact, I'd want that by default unless I specify --diffs or -k.

Aaron