Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine

From: Geoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:47:16 +1000

Typo would have been my typing skills. I wasn't cut'n'pasting from the machine in error, as I was writing the email on a different PC.

Robin Farine wrote:

On Monday 31 May 2004 10.31, Geoff wrote:

Typo:

address@hidden

                                              ^

On the other:

address@hidden

                                              ^

  palmfuellog--reminders--1.0
    patch-1 ... base-0
address@hidden

^
  palmfuellog--cvs--1.0
    patch-1 (???)

On both machines the archive setup is the same:
$tla archives

Probably not ...

Robin