[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [MERGE REQUEST] changeset translation preparatory w

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [MERGE REQUEST] changeset translation preparatory work
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:34:07 +0900

Jani Monoses <address@hidden> writes:
> How about having a configure time option to chose?

That would probably just make it worse... :-/

If Tom accepts the patch, I'd guess it would be better just to always
include it.

> Matter of taste.

Indeed; if the downside is acceptable, I'm usually all for such things.
[e.g. I detest Gnome's new `no options' religion. :-]

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde