Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] fix changes with limits

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] fix changes with limits
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:24:01 -0400

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 04:37:01PM +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:
> I am puzzled by all this. I see Miles' archive has the listing files while
> jblack's does not.I have mirrored them both from sourcecontrol.net

If you mean my `original' mirror in ~miles, that's because I made them; if
you mean the `backup' mirror on the same host, I think I actually asked
James to make the .listing files (it's a long time ago though, so I'm sure).

Webdav access is less useful, because it is not firewall-friendly.

-Miles
--
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
  --Albert Einstein