[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Bikesheds

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Bikesheds
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:04:34 -0500

Neil Stevens wrote:
My link to the FreeBSD FAQ entry wasn't enough?  Oh, well. :-)

Oh!!

The line got wrapped right before misc.html so when Thunderbird turned it into a link it went to the FAQ's index page instead (I didn't even notice the "misc.html#BIKESHED-PAINTING part until just now). I even took a quick look at the faq for bikesheds, but didn't know where to look so I presumed it was just part of your sig (kinda like a I-work-on-this-FAQ-so-go-take-a-look-some-time advert).

My mistake. :-)

-jivera