Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Recover a deleted file

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Recover a deleted file
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:54:33 -0400

Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
I think the problem with tla is that it insists on exposing too much
of the implementation, and hence ends up being mighty unfriendly.  A
good example is the third in the list above (register + mirror + get):
from an implementer's point of view, these are three distinct
activities; from a user's point of view, it's a single task (get the
latest devel tree of tla in such a way that I can conveniently update
later).

I'm working on a friendlier Arch interface, so thanks for the insight. I hadn't thought of integrating mirroring into the initial get, but that could be quite nice.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology