[Gnu-arch-users] Some issues

From: Florian Weimer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Some issues
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:03:27 +0200

I've finally collected a few issues that might be the reason why I
back away from tla each time I start using it again, despite being
always excited by it when reading about it.

I know that for some of those issues, workarounds exist, and that in
several cases, the general consensus on this list is that the issue is
not a problem at all.  If there are some good rebuttals of individual
points I might add links to them.

Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,