Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: allow write for others?

From: Nico Schottelius
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: allow write for others?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:08:47 +0200

Miles Bader [Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 02:37:31PM +0900]:
> Nico Schottelius <address@hidden> writes:
> >    3. allowing others to work with me will most likely need something
> >       like acls on my filesystem
>
> Um.  I think it depends.  There are lots of ways you could probably do
> it, e.g., using sftp as your access method:

Ok, understood this. Now my question is how is that handled practly?

If I want to update tla for example and Tom trusts me so much he just
would like me to push my changes into it.

So one possibility would be that Tom gives me access to his box via ssh.
If he don't want to give me system access, the only left option
is that he manually includes it or am I wrong?

Nico

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.