Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: cached rev support in pyarch

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: cached rev support in pyarch
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:39:09 +1000

On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 01:58, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> David Allouche wrote:
> > Here is my proposal: make a "incompat" branch for backwards incompatible
> > changes and cleanups before 0.6, where changes will be discussed hands
> > on, then merge the agreed upon changes in when making the 0.6 release.
>
> Fine by me.

Well, I don't really mind either way. As I (and I expect most pyarch
users) have my own branch, and I review changes during merges - I won't
be surprised by api changes. likewise my test suites will trigger
failures if I visually miss something :}.

That said, I think that
class Category...
def get_branches(self):return list(self.iter_branches())

really isn't a significant burden.

Rob