[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:10:10 +0200

* Neil Stevens <address@hidden> [Jun 22, 2004 11:00]:
> If you're going to compare anyone with the Nazis, try the Democrats,
> who insists that we must kill our young in the name of "science" and
> "a woman's right to choose."

OMG!  I'm not even going to comment.

> If you're going to cmpare anyone with Hitler, try Saddam Hussein, who
> attempted genocide on the Kurds and Marsh Arabs of Iraq.

Who mentioned Hitler?  I'm sure the Kurds and the rest of the Iraqi
population are very content with the situation developing in their
country at the moment.  I'm sure none of them have compared the
occupying forces with those of Nazi Germany in Europe 60 years ago.

> If you're going to compare anyone with the Nazis, try the radical
> Islamofascists, who divide up the world into humans and sub-humans
> (including Jews) just as the Nazis did.

I didn't know Bush was a Islamofascist.  He certainly seems to divide up
the world in the manner you describe.  Humans - Himself plus a select
few with a yearly income far beyond all decency.  Subhumans - Prisoners,
African Americans, Poor People, "The Rest of The World", and
Mother Earth.
        nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::