[Gnu-arch-users] java port

From: David Bernard
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] java port
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:53:42 +0200

Hi,

I'm a newbee with tla, I try it on linux fin and on windows (error). I like
ideas of gnu-arch.
I found some mail about java wrapper/gui but no url or source code. What I would
try is a port gnu-arch to java. Have got some time next month to work on it.
My questions are :
Someone or team already work on this port ?

Have some doc/specification (I not fluant in C) where command are explain (what
is done on under {arch} directory... ?

Have you some advice ?

David "Dwayne" Bernard             Freelance Developer (Java)
                                   mailto:address@hidden
      \|/                          http://dwayne.java-fan.com/