[Gnu-arch-users] "The definitive treatise on merging in arch"

From: Matthew Palmer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] "The definitive treatise on merging in arch"
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:55:17 +1000

During my attempts to improve my Arch knowledge, I noticed that in the
"Maintain your own version of another project" recipe in the GNU Arch Wiki,
it was mentioned that someone should write "the definitive treatise on
merging in arch".

I'm wondering if anyone has written anything of the sort.  I'm particularly
interested in diagrammed examples, discussions of where different techniques
are most appropriate, and advanced techniques that might not have been given
particular attention so far.

- Matt