Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:42:59 -0500

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 10:18, Neil Stevens wrote:
> Kerry, the Democrats' #1 guy, insists that we must abort more babies in
> order to do stem cell research.

The article in question has no evidence of this view. Can you provide
some?

> He says we must look at the potential
> scientific benefits only and recognizes no moral issues.

No moral issues? From the article you linked:

        "I have full faith that our scientists will go forward with a
        moral compass — with humane values and sound ethics guiding the
        way."

That seems like an acknowledgement of moral issues to me.