[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:00:21 +0200

* Neil Stevens <address@hidden> [Jun 22, 2004 18:20]:
> > The article in question has no evidence of this view. Can you provide
> > some?

> I suggest you research what goes in in the creation of stem cell
> lines.  Human life is created for the sole purpose of destroying it in
> the name of research.

That was certainly the shred of evidence I was waiting for.  Im sorry,
but your take on this subject is beyond debatable.

Your scenario:

The democrats kidnap couples and force them people to have unprotected
intercorse, mass-producing (a fitting term in your scenario) human
fetuses so that they can then abort them and steal their stem cells.

It's like a modern version of Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal".
I'm sure this is what every decent democrat wants.  I know I can't wait
to get my share of stem cells so that I may finally have my very own
Shakey's.
        nikolai

P.S.
I'm guessing you won't get the Shakey's reference: it's from South Park
season 5 episode 13 "Kenny Dies" where Cartman creates his own Shakey's
from stem cells of unborn fetuses.
D.S.

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::