Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hackerlab broken?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hackerlab broken?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Miles Bader <address@hidden>

    > Ok, now I got patch-79, but am still getting compilation errors
    > in hackerlab: [....]
    >    /usr/local/src/tla/src/hackerlab/strings/ustr-inlines.c:1037: error:
incompatible types in return
    > [....]

Weird.  The code in question is a (gratuitous) implicit cast from a
member-field type to a union.   Not sure why one of us gets an error
for that and the other not so much as a warning but....  patch-80
is on the way.   (Currently 11:27 PDT --- give it 10m to ensure it's
all mirrored should you get this too soon.)