Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla undo feature request

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla undo feature request
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:47:19 -0400

Robert Anderson wrote:
While not pretty it is better than what I actually did.

It also seems to be a nice implementation for a civilized
interface to the functionality.

Yeah, it does seem pretty simple to generalize.

Re revlibs.  Just blow it all away and start over?

Well, you could just delete it from your library list, and start a new library. If it turns out the problem was elsewhere, you could restore it later.

 I guess I'll
take a long lunch today.

The builder changes in my integration branch speed up revision building by skipping unnecessary inode-sig generation, if that's any help.

address@hidden/tlasrc--integration--1.3

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley